Hi, I'm Jess.
Give me a call or shoot me an email, I'd love to chat with you about taking photos of your family anytime.
If all of your children are older than one year old, you might consider this package, where Jess takes photos of your family twice in nine months. (If you have someone in your family who's under a year old, you might want to consider Jess' Baby's First Year packages instead.) One of the sessions will be one of Jess' popular 20 minute minishoots, offered 2x/year (spring and fall). (More info about minishoots available at this link.) The other session will be a full, in-home or on location photoshoot, and the only requirement is that the two sessions take place within nine months of each other. At any point after the first or second photoshoot, Jess will provide two high-res JPG files via download.
Email or call me (617-501-6078) if you'd like me to send you a login/password so you can look through some entire galleries of images from recent photoshoots.
If you're not sure if you'd like to do more than one photoshoot this year, but you know you'd like me to come document your family, you can always just have me come for an in-home photoshoot, and decide later if you want to upgrade to this package. You can read all the details about my in-home photoshoots on this page.
If you'd like to own all the high-res digital negatives (JPG files) from both of the photoshoots in this package, I actually call that my "Annual Plan Package 3" and you can read all the details for that package here. Alternatively, many people like to decide after they see the photos whether or not they want to buy all the digital files (or perhaps choose to order order individual JPGs, prints or products on a one-off basis) which is why this package (Package #1) is a very popular package.
1) These packages represent a savings of more than 20% less than the cost of hiring Jess separately for these sessions and buying 2 JPGs.
2) Every final photo from your session will be provided to you to view online in both black and white and color.
3) Prints, canvases, and other products aren't included as part of the package price, but each session's 50-70 (in the case of the full shoot) and 25-40 (in the case of the minishoot) best images will be available online within a week or two of your photoshoot, and you and your family will be able to order any of these through the website. Pricing for prints, additional JPGs and products is available here.
4) If the first shoot in the package is a minishoot, the first payment will be $275, and the remainder of the package cost will be due at the second photoshoot. If the first shoot in the package is a full in-home shoot, the first payment will be $460, and the remainder of the package cost will be due at the second photoshoot. Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, Mastercard, or VISA.
5) All photoshoots must be completed within nine months of each other to qualify for these packages.