Hi, I'm Jess.
Give me a call or shoot me an email, I'd love to chat with you about taking photos of your family anytime.
If you decide on this package, I will come to your home for three sessions over the course of your baby's first year. Many families choose to have the first session take place in the first weeks of their baby's life, but any time in the first three months or so is just perfect for this package. The second session takes place when your baby is about six months old, and the last session takes place prior to (or on) your child's first birthday. At the end of the year, I will design a 10" x 10" coffeetable album of images from all three sessions and deliver it a month or so after the birthday session. To see samples of these coffeetable albums, you can read a blog post I did all about them here, you can look through all the layouts from a coffeetable album, or watch the video turning through the pages of one of the albums at the bottom of this page.
Email or call me (617-501-6078) if you'd like me to send you a login/password so you can look through some entire galleries of images from recent photoshoots.
If you're not sure if you'd like to do more than one photoshoot in your baby's first year, but you know you'd like me to come document your baby, you can always just have me come for an in-home photoshoot, and decide later if you want to upgrade to this package. You can read all the details about my in-home photoshoots on this page.
If you'd like to own all the high-res digital negatives (JPG files) from all three of the photoshoots in this package, I actually call that "Package 5" and you can read all the details for that package here. Alternatively, many people like to decide after they see the photos whether or not they want to buy all the digital files (or perhaps choose to order order individual JPGs, prints or products on a one-off basis) which is why this package (Package #2) is my most popular package.
1) This package represents a savings of more than 20% off the cost of hiring Jess separately for these sessions and buying an oversize photobook (coffeetable album) at the end of the year.
2) Every final photo from your session will be provided to view online in both black and white and color (although it may not be obvious from the samples on this page). I'm a fan of b&w photos, but I know it's nice to have the option of color photos as well.
3) Prints, JPGs, canvases, and other products aren't included as part of the package price, but each session's 50-70 final images will be available online within a week or two of your photoshoot, and you and your family will be able to order any of these through the website. Pricing for prints, JPGs and products is available here.
4) Package #2 requires a 50% deposit at the first photoshoot, 25% at the 2nd photoshoot, and the balance paid at the last photoshoot. Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, Mastercard, VISA or American Express.
5) All photoshoots must be completed by the end of your baby's first year to qualify for these packages.